Abstracts and Papers
Abstracts should be no longer than 300 words (excluding references) and are due by 30th October.
Papers (including 250 word abstract) should be between 3,000 – 5,000 words and are due by 30th October.
All abstracts and papers will be refereed.
Content: Abstracts and papers should succinctly set out the research questions, the methods used, the theoretical focus and the major conclusions. Please include references.
Format: Presentation of the abstracts and papers should be:
- Names of authors (e.g. Sarah Lyon & John Teo) and affiliated organisation (e.g. AUT)
- Email address of the main presenter
- 12-point Times Roman font
- Single line spacing
- APA referencing and reference list
- Final versions must be as a pdf document.
Submission and Inquiries
- Final abstracts and papers should be summited as a pdf document by clicking on the link below
- For any further information, please contact the conference convenor, Associate Professor Felicity Lamm (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Abstracts and paper submissions open: 10th July 2017
- Due date: abstracts and papers are due on the 8 December, 2017
- Notification: you will be notified on whether or not your abstract or paper has been accepted on or about the 24th November, 2017
- Early bird registration closes: 8 December 2017